EQB vs. Tesla Model Y
The all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQB upgrades your SUV experience, offering a mere glimpse into what is possible in the automotive world. The EQB utilizes a 70.5-kWh battery capacity to accelerate from zero to 60 miles per hour in 8.0 seconds, and offers an electric range of up to 245 miles.
Get behind the wheel of a new EQB yourself by visiting our Selma dealership, where you can take advantage of incentives and complimentary maintenance.
Competitive Advantages of the New EQB
As the landscape shifts toward EVs, you can kickstart your path to the future with the new EQB. Both the EQB and Tesla Model Y prioritize your comfort with standard seating of up to five passengers and a maximum of seven with an optional third row.
Both electric SUVs use the all-wheel-drive 4MATIC® powertrain system to deliver an unreal and performance-driven experience every time you get behind the wheel.
The EQB starts to separate itself from the competition by introducing electron-fueled powertrains without risking digital overload. The entry-level model upholds the standards of luxury that Mercedes-Benz has set while revolutionizing the automotive experience altogether.
The EQB can be categorized as a practical car that Selma drivers can familiarize themselves with in short order. Available in three trims – EQB 250+, EQB 300 4MATIC® and EQB 350 4MATIC® – this SUV provides plenty of features including:
- Dual front and rear electric motors
- Fully variable 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Intelligent Energy Recovery with paddles
- ECO Assist feature
- Panorama roof with aluminum roof rails
- Active Brake Assist
- Mercedes-Benz Emergency Call Service
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- Sport front seats
- 40/20/40-split folding/reclining/sliding 2nd-row seats
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display
Shop for a New EQB in Selma
If you are interested in the new EQB, schedule a test drive with us at our Selma dealership. If you’re ready to get started on the buying process, you can utilize our payment calculator and online finance application now!